Complete the entire order entry process from one screen. Whether you’re entering orders or quotes, converting quotes to orders, expediting orders, checking stock, researching linked purchase orders, verifying shipping preferences, or completing another activity.
- Accessory and substitute item suggestions
- Industrial Sales Supply
- Integrated credit card processing
- Embedded CRM
- OrderConnect & APConnect
- Shipment Tracking
- Launch a new sales order or quote from a CRM contact record
- Add quantity ordered directly from product search screen, for multiple items
- Move Point-of-Sale balance to Accounts Receivable
- Immediate backorders and immediate invoice options for real-time inventory, backorder fulfillment, sales, and receivables
- Job Tracking System for bid management, including user-defined fields, attachments, activities, and reporting.
Wholesale Management Solutions focuses on identifying exceptions in product demand. Our demand management toolkit guides you to increasingly better inventory performance. More turns, minimized overstock, and true control over multi-location inventory and forecasts.
- Outstanding order fill rates
- Increase inventory turns
- Streamline multi-location inventory
Demand Forecasting & Purchasing:
- Reduce inventory levels by up to 25 percent
- Reduce inventory carrying costs
- Eliminate dead and inactive stock
- Minimize the time spent on replenishment
- Unusual demand management
- Sporadic demand forecasting
- Recurring demand forecasting
- Seasonal and slow-moving product optimization
- Warehouse overstock balancing
- Real-time vendor purchase summary
- Interactive, multi-location purchase order projection
Dead Stock Prevention and Management:
- Interactive Slow-moving Product Worksheet and Return ‘Purchase Order’
- Interactive Warehouse Overstock workscreen
- Inventory Rank Dashboard lets you view vendor and product-level dead stock analysis
- Export files in Excel .xls format
- 'Competitive Pricing' view, where all available deals and customer pricing results are immediately visible for pricing another customer. This view is available in sales order entry and products master when enabled in the company master.
- Assign a contract price record to an entire customer category
- Add branch criteria to the 'Purchasing Price Matrix'
- New sales order line-item price contract assignment